Pectorals (chest) Latissimus Dorsi (back),
Tranverse Abdominals, Multifidus, Obliques, Rotator
• 8-10 Repetitions
the set-up position inhale to prepare and as you exhale raise one leg off the
floor until the shin is parellel to the floor as per
the level 1
take a breath to prepare and as you exhale lift your arms up so that your hands
are pointing to the ceiling.
- Inhale and circle the arms in opposite directions, firstly
moving towards the body.
- Exhale and continue to circle the arms in opposite directions
circling out away from the body. Visualise your hands drawing perfect
symmetrical circles on the ceiling.
- Inhale to prepare and then when ready gentle lower your
arms and leg to the starting position
both the shoulders on the floor
- Maintain stability in the torso and keep the ribcage
- Ensure lateral thoracic breathing
resting leg still