Latissimus Dorsi (Lats)
Rhomboids, Teres Major, Trapezius, Biceps
Reps - General
- Position yourself so that one knee and hand is on a bench or
- Place a dumbbell in the free hand and ensure your
other leg is outstretched in contact with the
forward keeping your back level with the ground.
your non-working hand on the bench for support.
with the weight down by your side keeping your palm facing your
- Steadily lift the dumbbell by your side bringing your elbow
past the back
- Slowly lower the dumbbell back to the starting
the back straight and avoid dropping your shoulder before lifing the
each repetition under control at all times.
- Do not lock the elbow between
- Keep the head in line with the
- Exhale and you pull the weight
towards you and inhale as you lower the dumbbell to the
- Engage the stomach muscles
- Decrease range of