Deltoids (shoulders), Pectorals (chest), Triceps
- Begin by
standing, with your feet hip width apart and your knees slightly soft
- Shoulders should be down and relaxed
with your arms by your side.
- Engage pelvic floor and TVA muscles
and take a breath to prepare. as you exhale slowly roll down the spine
leading with the head and slide your hands down the front of the
- Once you feel a stretch in the
hamstring take a breath to prepare, exhale and slowly roll back up to the
- Visualise the segments of your spine
returning into the starting position.
- Get the arms hang from the
- Maintain a
- Imagine your
spine as building blocks