Abductors, Glutes, Erector Spinae, Quadratus Lumborum, Abdominals,
Tranverse Abdominals, Obliques, Lumbar Multifidus
• 10-12 Repetitions on
- Position yourself on your side with your body in a straight
line and your bottom arm lengthened and your head resting
your top arm so that it is resting in front of the body with your hand
supporting the lateral position.
- Ensure the shoulders are back and the TVA and pelvic floor
- Inhale to prepare and then exhale and lift your legs off the
floor to around 3-5 inches.
ready inhales to prepare, exhale and slowly bring the top leg upwards
towards the ceiling .
- Inhale and slowly bring the top leg back down keeping
your bottom leg off the floor at all
abdominals to maintain legs off the
- Keep shoulder blades
- Ensure you remain on your side
and do not lead forward or