Tranverse Abdominals, Lumbar Multifidus, Obliques, Rotator
• 8-10 Repetitions on each
exercise mobilises the thoracic spine (mid section).
down with your legs crossed (alternative could be soles of feet together, knees
bent) and spine as close to neutral as possible.
- Engage pelvic floor and TVA muscles.
your hands and fingers together and place your thumbs on your sternum and you
index finger under the chin.
your elbows out to the side. Inhale to prepare, as you exhale rotate the torso
around to the side moving your upper body, arms and head at the same
- Inhale, and then exhale to return to the starting
- Keep your posture upright with your
- Maintain neutral
- Ensure the head moves with the
- As you inhale avoid the shoulders
- Keep lower body