Lower Back, Gluteals
Level of difficulty:
• 10-15 Reps - General
- To begin, lie straight and face
down on the floor or exercise mat.
- Your arms should be fully
extended in front of you.
one arm and leg at a time. Simply elevate your left leg and right arm simultaneously until you
feel a stretch in the lower corner of the back.
- Hold momentarily and then lower
arm and leg together.
- Repeat the exercise on the right leg and left
rock the hips
- Avoid hyperextension of
the back (a big arch)
- Exhale as you raise the arm and
leg and inhale as you lower
the limbs straight throughout the movement
- The arm should stay in line
with the shoulder and the leg should stay in line with the
- Lift one arm but leave both leg on the
- Alternatively, raise one leg and leave both arms on
- Lift both arms and legs off the
- Hold a light weight in each hand