Erector Spinae, Quadratus
Obliques, Lumbar Multifidus, Rotator Cuff
on your front with your forehead touching the mat
- Position your arms on the mat so that your elbows are bent and
in line with your elbows.
your palms facing the mat and your toes pointing slightly
- Inhale to prepare then slowly raise your chest of the
you do so lengthen through the middle part of the
- Inhale at the top of the movement and gently lower to return
to the starting position.
- Pretend your are holding a tennis ball between the chin and
your face looking on the floor
not push the stomach into the floor
- Maintain lateral thoracic